Features in development, planned or in research status
- GitHub integration
- Weekly and monthly reports with mail recaps
- Custom schema feelbacks
v0.3: New layouts and configurations
This v0.3 release brings overall refinements, small tweaks and new UI configurations for the builtin components.
- feat: new
- feat: new email field for message-based components
- feat: new layout
reveal-messagefor tagged-message feelback
- feat: new builtin styles
New Astro Starlight integration
You can collect feedback in your documentation pages built with Astro Starlight.
You can see the complete setup in the samples/astro-starlight directory.
Read the complete integration guide.
v0.2: Form-Like Feelbacks
This release introduces FeelbackMessage and FeelbackTaggedMessage to receive message-like feelbacks such as advices, error reporting and similar.
The Feelback SDKs provide builtin components for form-like feelbacks which support 3 layouts:
- inline: display the form in the page
- switch: display a “Send Feedback” button, when pressed shows the form
- dialog: display a “Send Feedback” button, when pressed shows a fullscreen blocking modal with the form
Check the documentation for full details.
- feat: New feelback types: FeelbackMessage, FeelbackTaggedMessage
- feat: Style improvements with per-component styling possible
@feelback/js— Updated with new components setup logic Changelog
@feelback/react— Updated with new FeelbackMessage, FeelbackTaggedMessage components Changelog
astro-feelback— Updated integration with Astro with new FeelbackMessage and FeelbackTaggedMessage components Changelog
- new nextjs (bare template) with sample Like integration
- new nextra (docs template) with sample FeelbackMessage integration
v0.1: First (Early Preview) Release
This is the first release of the Feelback service. This release includes:
Pulse— Capture basic on/off signal, suited for like-count et similar
YesNo— Capture a boolean value, like up/down votes, agree/disagree
Reaction— For a value-from-a-list signal, like an emoji reaction to a comment
Rating— For a numeric value, like a star(1-5) rating on a product
SDKs and libraries
@feelback/react— Builtin hooks and pre-configured components for React
astro-feelback— Integration with Astro
The home site with documentation is live at feelback.dev.